Saturday, March 31, 2012

My 1st record in 10 years is here!

You heard it.. my 1st record in 10 years is here!

That single statement means more to me than I could express in words or actions. This is a huge moment and I'm proud to share it with all of you.

It's been a crazy journey, and I'm humbled and grateful to have all of you along for the ride. The recording process for Silvertide's Show & Tell started in 2002, and I never would have guessed that the next time I would be recording and putting out original music again would be in 2012.

Granted, a lot of amazing things have transpired between then and now, and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. But that said, the thought of the above paragraph never ceases to amaze me. Playing and touring the world with Perry Farrell, Shinedown, Matt Sorum, and more.. were incredible experiences. But nothing.. and I mean nothing.. compares to the satisfaction of putting something you organically created into the universe.

And such is the experience I had with Silvertide, and I'm having now releasing SINAI a pinch of chaos. I wrote the music, played all the guitars and bass, recorded, produced, and engineered the recordings, helped designed the artwork, designed the album package, and I'm releasing the record worldwide via my brand and store PERRI INK. What a ride!!!!!

That said.. it would be physically IMPOSSIBLE to have made it happen without my bandmates and brothers Mr. Walt Lafty and Mr. Shane Rozum. I love you both!

Another group of incredible human beings is the "dream team" surrounding the band, and those individuals are: Joe Honeyack, Ari Halbkram, Misi Perri, Ed Abrams, Andy "Max" Reading, Tony Perri, Jared Polin, Michael Moore, Jaxon & WMMR, Robert Gottschalk, Mary & Dante Perri, Steve LaFashia, Jim Thorpe, Vince Volz, Scooter, Dave Sikorski, Greg Styer, Dan Entwistle, Brent Hamilton & Monster Energy, Bill McGathy, Jay Tavernese and Larry Mazer.

THANK YOU!

As always, the people subscribed to this blog have a full 24 hour advantage over everyone else. I always post news, events, and specials here FIRST! Technically the CD drops tomorrow April 1st. This limited edition hard copy CD will only be available while supplies last. The album will then hit iTunes on May 1st.

I'm so excited for all of you to hear this music. And the best part is.. this is only 10 of the 100's of songs sitting on my hard drives awaiting the light of day. I hope this ushers in a new period of creative release for me, and those releases are closer and closer together.

Again I thank you, as always, for your continued support.. and when I say it I mean it.. I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

And so it is my great pleasure to present to you:

SINAI a pinch of chaos






Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment